Blog-Eintrag

It took some time, but finally I updated my IT infrastructure.

  • Confluence Updated
  • JIRA Updated
  • Stash is now named Bitbucket and is also updated

I Noticed there are some (heavy) performance issues.

I suspect database and disk IO to cause this.Needs further investigation.

Started to use Brikit Theme Press as the Front End for the Web Pages. still learning, how to cope with this add on. 

The Blog Tree Macro seems to be weird, as it works in some cases, but not for the default pages.

Have to find out how it works.

Home Page Created

This is the first version of a simple home page using Confluence.

I installed the whole suite offered by Atlassian to have some fun for myself.

Let's see what the future will bring.